Kawai's University program

Bob Simmons bsimmons@wiley.csusb.edu
Tue, 07 Mar 1995 06:38:58 -0800 (PST)

I was notified that we'll be meeting with the Kawai people today, about
their program to put Kawai's in our University. If any of you are familiar
with this program, I'd appreciate hearing your opinions and what kind of
problems I might need to expect, along with any advantages. I'm not that
familiar with the program. Our chair is hoping, mostly to replace a lot of
old Wurlitzer studios in the practice rooms. . .which sounds like a pretty
good idea to me, but I don't know if the dealer insists on doing the
maintenance, if they end up eliminating our good pianos too, etc.

If you want to share anything that you feel might not be appropriate for
this list, write me at:

bsimmons@wiley.csusb.edu