water damage

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Sat, 04 Mar 1995 15:27:22 -0600

... was a slight splitting of a few bridge pins on one of the grand pianos.
>                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>        [I can't resist.  What?  Were they wooden bridge pins?]

All right, already!  I stand corrected. Picky, picky, picky!     : - )

>I always _thought_ scales sounded better on imports!

Only when played by a piano _tuna_.

Tom Seay
The Unversity of Texas at Austin

t.seay@mail.utexas.edu

"Don't worry about your music too much - whatever you write will end up
being played
 on an old upright (piano) in a bar anyway!"  - Marvin Hamlish