This Just in

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Wed, 01 Mar 1995 17:38 -0500 (EST)

I found a fun mailing list called This Just In.  He collects the wackiest
news stories he can find and sends them out once a week.  Its just one
message a week so it won't break your mailbox.

>TO RECEIVE "THIS JUST IN" every week free by e-mail, send e-mail to
>  listserv@netcom.com with the message: "subscribe this-just-in"
>  (without quotes) -- please, nothing else on the line. To UNSUBSCRIBE
>  or for HELP subscribing, e-mail this-just-in-approval@netcom.com; a
>  human will help. Comments are welcome: e-mail arcie@netcom.com or
>  write to Randy c/o Freelance Communications, PO Box 1895, Upland CA
>  91785-1895 USA, fax 818 791-0405.
>
>Copyright 1995 by Randy Cassingham, All Rights Reserved. Permission
>  granted to circulate this publication by retransmission via manual
>  forwarding on e-mail to another single person providing that 1) the
>  file is transmitted IN ITS ENTIRETY, from the title and byline on top
>  to the end of this paragraph, and 2) NO FEE is charged. Any other
>  publication or storage -- including on BBSs, "FTP" archives, CD-ROM,
>  listservers, or any other type of information retrieval systems -- is
>  STRICTLY PROHIBITED without PRIOR written permission. That's not too
>  much to ask, is it?

enjoy,
Ron
Ron Berry
ronberry@iquest.net

Collect 1000 of these signatures and win a free trip to Cyberspace!!