Answer to Joel Jones re:Protek info

Joseph Vitti JVITTI@ccmail.sunysb.edu
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 10:31:11 -0400 (EDT)

                       Stony Brook, NY

                                            Joseph Vitti
                                            Piano Technician
                                            Music
                                            516 632-7330
                                            28-Jun-1995 10:25am EDT
FROM:  JVITTI
TO:    Remote Addressee                     ( _pianotech@byu.edu )

Subject: Answer to Joel Jones re:Protek info

In answer to Joel Jones I assume by Protek gel you mean MPL1. That product was
not designed for knuckle lubrication. Use the liquid CLP. Just a couple of
drops will do. MPL1 is for trap work, pedals, springs etc.
As to the waterproofing product due out soon it really does work. Contact me
and I'll be happy to send you a sample. It will be available through Pianotek
Suppply and other supply houses. Price per quart is pending.

Regards
JVitti