Screws

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 07:58:18 -0400

Tim,

The last time that I looked, (which has been a while) there was a pretty good
selection available from APSCO.  My own source is an industrial supplier, in
a nearby town, called U.S. Fastener.  So far they haven't disappointed me
when I go on a quest for obscure sizes.  I also have a friend in, believe it
or not, a tool making shop who also helps fulfill the unusual requests that
we technicians come up with.  I don't know if either of these sources that I
have locally do mail order but I would be willing to try to help you track
down what you need if you can't find it otherwise.

Happy Hunting,

Allan Gilreath
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College