Digest

John Baird 71023.2217@compuserve.com
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 02:21:50 -0400 (EDT)

>This may be the service that John Baird is performing for his fellow
>CompuSerfs who may (still?) be paying 10cents an email. John is kind
>enough to gather the day's PTech manually, into a single email and send
>it out to the subset set of the PianoTech list who have CompuServe
>addresses.

No, no, no.  Whoa!

True, I get along pretty well with people, but reports of my kindness are
a little exaggerated here!  I am not gathering or reposting anything to
anyone.  My post of many weeks ago to "New Kid" simply passed along the
PianoTech Listserv command:

set pianotech mail digest

which you send to listserv@byu.edu (NOT to pianotech@byu.edu) and which
causes the listserve to send you the most recent 30-40 PianoTech postings
bunched into a single e-mail approximately every other day, or whenever
the digest reaches about 45K in size.

Sorry about any confusion.

John baird, the nice guy   :-)
[get it wrong again and there's no more smiley face]