Colon Stuff

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 11:35:08 +0300

>As I was saying... now that I've steamed out the old leather, I have to
>figure out how to get hide glue into the crack and then the replacement
>leather *without shoving the glue out*.  I'm wondering if I should just
>apply the glue to the leather, then shove it in.

Try thinning the glue with hot water until it flows into the slot and then
insert the leather. If the fit is nice and tight, the glue should hold just
fine.

There's always _GASP_ super glue. There, I've said it and I feel better.

Good luck,

Tom Seay
The Unversity of Texas at Austin
t.seay@mail.utexas.edu