Colon leather

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 09:57:01 -0500

I'm in the midst of a nightmare....  I discovered that an under lever on
thsi Bluethner I'm completing has come off and it's attached with colon
leather.  Now, there are lots of cows around here, but I don't get the
impression that any of them care to give a part of their colon to this
particular cause.  So I'm feverishly trying to locate a source (read=two
or three pieces of the stuff) for this.  Anyone who can help me is free
to come right down to Urbana, IL to collect a case of their favorite
elixir!  (Or at least ask and receive a favor...)

Thanks a million.  Now I'm off to pull my hair out and flagellate myself
for not having noticed this problem sooner!  :-(

Ron Torrella
School of Music         ** STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY **
University of Illinois