Albuquerque weather report...

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 12:09:35 -0400 (EDT)

     >(Check out the RH of 12%)<

     What fun.  I'm looking forward soooooo much to bringing 10 fresh, new
     pianos to the convention!  Undoubtedly the pianos will have been
     packed in the cases during monsoon season in Korea, too.  I should put
     a tape recorder next to the pianos for the first 2 hours after
     unpacking and see if it picks up the sucking sound of water leaving
     the wood.

     I can hear the whining now about tuning stability in oriental pianos.

     We had a dealer in Colorado where we measured 7-15% RH in the store
     during the winter. They were complaining that our soundboards were
     cracking. I checked with the other brands being sold by the store, and
     those companies were getting the same complaint.  Gee, I wonder why?

     Ah well, grin and bear it.

     Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com