This list having problems...

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 22:29:38 -0400

>Is there a problem with the list???  I haven't received and mail from
it for several days now.  Please reply directly if the list is not
working.

I assumed that the lull might have been caused by the school year ending.
 I've been getting a bit nervous lately that byu might be closing us down
'til September.  The prospect of going "cold turkey" was more then I could
bear.  Up here in the sticks, I've come to depend on this lifeline to other
techs.  I'm sure we'll hear soon if there is any problem.

Gordon Large
Maine