Pre-hung hammers

David Porritt dporritt@sun.cis.smu.edu
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 20:50:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 13 Jun 1995 Kam544@aol.com wrote:

> I am considering pre-hung hammers for1967 Steinway D at Oklahoma Baptist
> University in Shawnee, Oklahoma.  Any recommendations and/or suggestions from
> those who have traveled this route.
>
> Keith A. McGavern, RPT
> Oklahoma Chapter

I have installed 2 sets of the pre-hung hammers and the hanging was fine.
They were from a famous make NY Company and I'm not that fond of the
hammers but they were installed well.

Dave Porritt, RPT
SMU - Dallas

"No matter what side of an argument you are on, you'll always
find people on your side that you wish were on the other side."
                           -Jasscha Heifetz