Greetings and Such

kiddell@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca kiddell@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri, 09 Jun 1995 19:58:47 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 9 Jun 1995, Gordon Wilson wrote:

> > Two, a D.W. KARN (Woodstock, Ontario, Canada) large, old upright or 6"
> > (or thereabouts) grand, for rebuilding purposes. The client in question
> > is a relative of the piano maker, and they seem scarce in my region.
> > Any replies, queries, or greetings, send to PianoTech, or to:
> > kiddell@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca.
> > thanks!!
> > Rob Kiddell
> >

> We are experiencing a shortage of six-inch grands in the states as well!
> <please note wide, smug grin> ;->

Did I mention that we here in Canada are metric?? 1" equals approx 11.25
imperial inches meaning that my request for a 6" grand (or thereabouts)
would be anywhere from 5 feet 6 inches (Imperial, not to be confused with
Bosendorfer) to over six feet (again, Imperial)
Then again, my metric teacher had a grin even more smug and wide than
Gordon's!
                                    Respectfully,
                                    Rob Kiddell