advertising?

Mortier@aol.com Mortier@aol.com
Thu, 08 Jun 1995 23:24:26 -0400

Oops... looks like bent a few pins with my listing of "Pianos For Sale". If
it's not wanted, I won't list anything else!  Whomever runs this list may
wish to state the policy and I'll obey.

I've been a tuner for 24 years and, I'm afraid, an inveterate collector
besides. I also fix up older pianos and sell them (this includes players and
squares). I listed those I'll probably never have the time to restore, with
the idea that other rebuilders might enjoy the chance. I did get more
inquiries from my listing than criticism, though!  Perhaps, if such listings
as mine are acceptable (IF), a rule could be made to allow only "used" items
relating to the piano(?) This might prevent massive ads from pin dope
suppliers, etc.  Anyway, I like to read ads of this type, and prices help
with with my appraisals. I don't like ads WITHOUT prices. As for all caps
being like SHOUTING, I'd agree. sorry.