Personal injury

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 06 Jun 1995 23:09:22 -0600

>> Somebody should warn newcomers...piano tuning can be hazardous to your
>> personal life.

>Just what _is_ the divorce rate for tuners?

Thirty-five tuners in this city of 800 thousand and to my knowledge none of
them have been divorced although I know it hasn't been easy for some... I
could be wrong though.

As for myself, my wife and I (first marriage for both) "lived in sin" for
eight years before we finally tied the knot so she knew what she was in for
when it finally happened. She's put up with it (if that is the word) for 16
years now with no sign of it ending over what has been considered my
"unusual" occupation.

Of course, I suppose it could be all those free concert tickets and sitting
in dressing rooms talking with those she's only heard on records....
nahhh, it couldn't be that! <g>

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca