Piano truck

Vince Mrykalo REEVESJ@ucs.byu.edu
Mon, 05 Jun 1995 16:55:08 +0000 (MST7MDT)

> From:          bsimmons@wiley.csusb.edu (Bob Simmons)
> Subject:       Piano truck

> What piano truck would you recommend to a university theater for a studio
> sized piano? Which supplier? I've never had occasion to recommend one. I
> contract with the local state U. and I don't know how to price this or if
> in reality they even buy from "vendors" or head to manufacturers or what.
> The stage manager asked me to get a price for him, so I thought I'd ask
> for you guy's experience.

Here we use HAB trucks for uprights.  I think they have the best
ones.  Phone#: 801-254-3588
       Address: 4121 west  13400 south
                Riverton, UT 84605

---
Vince Mrykalo  rpt

Wish to be considered to know nothing: and if you shall
seem to some to be a person of importance, distrust yourself-
Epictetus