Repair authorization via E-mail

dm_home@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com dm_home@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Sun, 04 Jun 1995 18:43:34 -0400 (EDT)

     Larry Fischer Wrote:

     >Don, I need your Email adr.....can you authorize repair via such an
     avenue, it sure would be nice<

     If those offended by commercial use of the listserv will please delete
     this message without reading further . . .

     My address is: Don_Mannino@YCA.ccmail.compuserve.com

     I appreciate very much getting information via E-mail, because I can
     cut and paste into my PIM and also think about my reply a little.
     Sometimes phone calls come when I'm in the middle of something and
     it's hard to change my train of thought (which tends to take on a
     certain momentum, making the "train" analogy appropriate), so I don't
     give the best response.

     If you write about a piano, direct E-mail (not listserve, please) is
     great, and please include all appropriate information (model, serial#,
     customer name, problem, estimate for repairs if you know the
     recommended repair, etc). This mail pops up on all of my computers
     (office, home and portable) so I'll almost always reply the same day.

     Although this message is directed at one person, all of you
     technicians may feel free to contact me directly for warranty or other
     service information.

     Don Mannino