scaling question

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Sun, 04 Jun 1995 13:14:12 -0400

Larry,

Thanks for the help.  My main concern was what I might be doing to the
overall tension.  Every time I employ the half size wire, I am increasing the
wire size for a particular note.  (i.e. I am not starting my 13-1/2 where 13
was used before, and carrying it into the places where the 14 had been used).
 Is this change fairly negligible in overall tension?

Oh, by the way.  I live in Maine.  No big deal, but yours was the second
posting this week where someone put me in Vermont.  (Vermont is just as nice
a Maine, but I would miss all the taxes I get to pay in Maine!)

Gordon Large
Mt. Vernon, Maine