Hello Don_Mannino??

Larry Fisher larryf@pacifier.com
Sat, 03 Jun 1995 00:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

Don, I need your Email adr.....can you authorize repair via such an
avenue, it sure would be nice.....I do alot of mental downloading at
night before I go to bed.

If anyone knows his Email adr I could sure use it...

I welcome this exchange of ideas....this vehicle to get people discussing
at their leisure, details of our professions, with others, be they
factory, school, or self employed.  Let's keep a civil healthy atmosphere
and be thankful for what we got here.  Keep up the good work everyone!!

Lar

--- Larry Fisher RPT, Portland Metro's Authority on PianoDisc Systems
        For more information call (360) 256-2999 in Vancouver, Wa.