New

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Thu, 01 Jun 1995 14:25:41 -0400

Ray,

Thank you for bringing to our attention an excellent point.  Essentially, I
understand you to mean...what or where are the boundaries in Pianotech?

For my short time on board, there have been instances when I have felt
slightly uncertain as to motives in some of the communications that I have
read, possibly even my own.

For myself, I would like more time to consider this matter and its
ramifications...and to hear other viewpoints.  Meanwhile, maybe the
originator of Pianotech could bring forth for us younger subscribers, the
original ideas, concept, and/or vision for this forum.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter