Pacific Gold Hammers

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 15:21:23 -0700

Hi Larry,

----------
From:       PianoBook@aol.com[SMTP:PianoBook@aol.com]
Sent:       Tuesday, August 22, 1995 7:45 AM
To:   Multiple recipients of list
Subject:    RE: Pacific Gold Hammers

Pacific Piano Supply is definitely still in business, but their building =
was
so badly damaged by the earthquake that they had to move elsewhere.  =
Their

Thanks for the reply and the updated address and phone #.  It was a good =
thing for you to post this publicly in pianotech too.  I can't believe I =
was the only one to have come to this conclusion, since not only were =
there no forwarding from the N. Hollywood PO Box and phone, but they are =
not listed in our most recent Resource Guide, nor have I found any ads =
in the most recent PTJs that I looked in.

I have already redirected the POs that were returned, but I 'm glad to =
know they are still around.

Mark Story, RPT

mstory@ewu.edu
Eastern Washington University Music Department
Cheney, Washington, USA=09