Wurlitzer Action Brackets

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.demon.co.uk
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 18:30:14 +0000 (GMT)

In message <950824113443_82254289@mail02.mail.aol.com> FREDIEBOY@aol.com wr=
ites:
> Greetings piano technicians all over the world....My ability to read mail=
 was
> down,so i had to get AOL to reset my mail flag.
> I am now up and running. I am again sending out a request for the followi=
ng
> information.....Does anyone know where I can purchase four Action Brackets
> for a Wurlitzer upright from around 1920. All information would be welcom=
e.

> fred weinstein

In the Uk I tend to use samll foundary, I had a Broadwood Action
Barcket wich broken in half. I took the broken part to the man
and he copied it faithfuly and charged me =A335.00 there must be
small foundarys in the U.S. who will do the job for you. thats
of couse if you have the originals or you could borrow some.

Good luck!
Barrie Heaton. MABPT MIMIT.,