Ammer Clavachord

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 22:49:02 -0400

To Robert Dettling -

You might refer your client to Glen Giutari at the Harpsichord Clearing House
in Rehoboth, Mass.  He specializes in brokering harpsichords and clavichords,
both through his wonderful showroom and through a catalog he publishes.  His
catalog listings include usually some three dozen items in the showroom, plus
a couple hundred located with their owners wherever.  I have dealt with him
and recommend him as very knowledgeable, personable and reputable.
 Definitely worth a phone call.  Sorry, I haven't the number at hand.

- Tom McNeil -
Vermont Piano Restorations