Ammer Clavachord

Robert Dettling dance@islandnet.com
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 18:27 -0700 (PDT)

I have a customer who wants to sell her Clavicord . And she asked me how to go
about it . So I thought I would put it on the internet and maybye obtain some
suggestions from members of this listserver. It was made in Lepzig, Germany.
in the Fifties by "Ammer". She wants 15,000 US for it. As I do not know many
people on Vancouver Island with need of such a instrument your comments would
be appreciated.
Her name is: Katharina  Gustavis
1185 Kangaroo Road  RR2
Victoria B.C. V9B 5B4
Tel. 604-474-7529
Fax. 604-474-7528

Thankyou

Robert Dettling
Service Manager
Baldwin Piano Studio's
Victoria B.C. Canada.

"The More you know about Less . The Less you Know."
(WhiteHead)