job vacancy

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Sat, 12 Aug 1995 17:21:27 -0400 (EDT)

I just received this job posting and thought I would pass it along.

WANTED: PIANO TECHNICIAN: Half-Time.  All aspects of piano services,
including rebuilding.  Steinway instruments.  Minimum 3-5 years
experience, including concert work.  Registered technician or equivalent
skills.  Benefits.  Beginning September 1995.  Salary competitive.
Excellent community opportunities.  Strongly committed to affirmative
action.  Recruitment conducted without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or national
origin.
send resume and three letters of recommendation to David Clatworthy,
Chair, Department of Music, PO Box 6000, Binghamton University,
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000.  Fax (607) 777-4425.

Regards,
Paul
kupelian@oswego.edu