manufacturer lease/loan programs for institutions

William E. Darst darst@humanitas.ucsb.edu
Wed, 09 Aug 1995 09:48:09 -0700

>Dear university colleagues:
>
>Would those of you who have some sort of lease/loan arrangement with a
>piano manufacturer at your school please drop me a line stating the
>details of the situation, as well as your opinion of the effectiveness of
>the arrangement?  We are trying to explore the various options here at
>Peabody and would appreciate any input possible.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Greg Hudak

If you will consult the archives for March 1995, you will find a number of
messages that give details and opinions regarding these programs.

Bill Darst
Music Dept
UC Santa Barbara