Supply Houses

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Tue, 08 Aug 1995 10:11:43 -0400

Bob Tate posted:
>>I am going to begin my business again but no longer have any connections
with the Supply Houses.  I used to use Schaff and American.

It's been a long time but I suppose we still have to order parts from
catalogs?

Could I get a list of a few of your favorite companies along with their
addresses, phone numbers and any comments about their services?<<

Here is a list of supply companies published in the Piano Technicians Guild
Guide To Resources In Piano Technology:

American Piano Supply Company
PO Box 1068
Clifton, NJ 07014
1-201-777-3600

Ford Piano Supply Company
4898 Broadway
New York, NY 10034
1-212-569-9200

Schaff Piano Supply Company
451 Oakwood Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60046
1-708-438-4556

S.F. Piano Supply Co., Inc.
657 Mission Street, #507
San Francisco, CA 94105
1-415-543-9833

Pianotek Supply Company
401 W. Marshall
Ferndale, MI 48220
1-810-545-1599

And from Don Mannino, Wed, Jun 28, 1995 10:38 AM CST on Pianotech:
     Pacific Piano Supply
     P.O. Box 8419
     Van Nuys,  CA  91409-8419
     (818) 779-1586

Piano supply houses play an important role in the piano industry.  To date I
have used five of these six listed over the last eighteen years.  It would be
remiss to indicate a favorite.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter