listserv

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Wed, 02 Aug 1995 16:54:12 -0400

Hi everyone,
Just my 2 cents worth on the listserve matter.
I am a University Technician for over 25 years and I can't tell you how much
I appriciate this list. It can't get too esoteric for me.  I've subscribed
for 5 months now, and I have been greedily reading every word of the
archives.

I also am a pianotech in private practice. You have to be if you work for the
State of West Virginia and expect to live in the manner in which I'd like to
become accustomed. ;-)

My point is, I love the fact that there is a place(pianotech) where other
Univerity techs are and we can discuss matters that concern US. I also am
grateful that there is information,input, wise counsel, the occasional
yuk-yuk when I have spent all of Saturday afternoon up to my armpits in Mrs.
Jones'  Janssen spinet with all the plastic parts that have turned to
oatmeal.

If all piano info and all the subscribers will fit on one listserv (this one)
I'll read it. All of it. And enjoy and use it. If it gets split up into ten
lists according to ability and experience, then I'll read all 10 lists.

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
wippen@aol.com