concert hall humidity

Newton Hunt nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 12:19:37 -0500 (EST)

There is a window of opportunity to install a climate comtrol system in a
piano storage dog house for the S&S D at our local community concert hall.  I
am very interested in others experiences, pro and con, with a humidity
controlled storage shed.  If anyone out there has some more stories to tell I
would be greatly interested in reading them.

I hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we all have much to give thanks for,
afterall, we could be in Bosnia.

Best to you all and have a controlled end of semester recital period! HAH!

      Newton Hunt
      Rutgers U. NJ