Bill Garlick's "diatribe"

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon, 07 Nov 1994 08:48:52 -0600

Okay, I've got it set up so that anyone, anywhere, any time, can read and
copy the letter Bill wrote.  You'll need a "lynx" or "www" client (I'm
under the impression that this is widely available).  From "lynx", type a
"G" [go] and at the prompt type:  http://ux1.cso.uiuc.edu/~torrella/garlick
That'll drop you into my directory and open the document called
"garlick."  If you're interested, you can also read a document called
"pianocare"--just substitute garlick with pianocare.

In the meanwhile, I'll continue to mail copies on request.  So far, the
commentary seems to agree--in large part--with Bill.  Interesting!

Ron Torrella                  "Dese are de conditions dat prevail."
School of Music                           --Jimmy Durante
University of Illinois