New Arrival in Austin, TX

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 12 Dec 1994 21:14:46 -0600

Greetings:

        It is my pleasure to announce the birth of Erica Cushing Smith,
daughter of Mary Cushing Smith and Dale Wiseman. Erica was born on December
5, 1994 at 3:48 PM at Seton Medical Center in Austin. She weighed in at an
even 7 pounds and is 19 inches long. Mother and daughter are both doing
fine, albeit a bit tired (the mother, that is).
        For those of you who might not know her, Mary is a member of the
piano tech staff at the University of Texas at Austin.  I'm sure we all
would like to extend our congratulations to Mary & Dale on this joyous
occasion.

Happy Holidays!

Tom Seay
School of Music