Hi everyone.

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.BYU.EDU
Fri, 09 Dec 1994 11:44:40 -0700

Hi everyone.

Two items of business.
     (1)Very often people try to subscribe to the list and don't
include their name on the subscription request, or less often,
include their email address instead of their name.  If you tell
anyone about the list and give them subscription instructions,
please instruct that there are three mandatory items; subscribe,
pianotech, Firstname Lastname.  If these three items aren't there
or aren't in that order, or have any punctuation, the server will reject
the request.  If I were to subscribe, my request would look like this
         subscribe pianotech Jack Reeves
and I would send the request to    listserv@byu.edu

     (2)If you have my email address in your address book as
                    reevesj@ucs.byu.edu       please change it to
      jack_reeves@byu.edu
The ucs computer will go off line the end of December, and the
ucs address will just cease to exist.  This won't affect the list at all,
only if you send privately to Vince Mrykalo or me.

Our subscription list is aroung 60 now, and the word keeps
spreading, with a variety of email providers represented.
(compuserve, AOL, genie, and others).  Bill Ballard is the newest
subscriber.

Take the rest of the weekend off, get your skis, and I'll meet you at
Snowbird.

Jack Reeves, BYU
jack_reeves@byu.edu