[CAUT] Fwd: Mason & Hamlin soundboard model with tuning fork

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri May 11 17:19:28 MDT 2012

No, I don’t. In fact it has been such a lack that started me thinking along the lines of building something. So I modified my string test fixture and have been investigating the relationship between strings and soundboards with varying amounts of crown and string bearing. What I’m finding—at least what I think I’m finding—is causing me to rethink much of what I thought I knew about this very interactive system.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525