[CAUT] M & H crown model

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Fri May 11 12:23:59 MDT 2012

Alan, it's funny, that's the second request for one of these in the past
week.
I do have one and can loan it to you.  Where should I send it?
Ruth Phillips

ruth at alliedpiano.com
215-491-3045

>As you may or may not know, there is a film being made about the rebuilding
of a Steinway grand by Richard Davenport and cohorts called "Raising a
Grand." Most of the shooting is already in the can, but we are still getting
some pick-up shots. In order to demonstrate the need for crown in a piano
soundboard, we would like to use one of those Mason and Hamlin demonstration
models in which the mini-soundboard can readily have crown added or taken
away, to demonstrate the pronounced difference presence or absence of crown
can make. Anyone who can provide us with such a beast will be properly
compensated with our undying thanks and a Reward In Heaven.

Thanks,
Alan Eder