[CAUT] [pianotech] Shank glue

McCoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Tue May 8 10:32:50 MDT 2012

Thanks Dale. I may give them both a shot to see what they are like.

Alan

________________________________
From: Dale Erwin <erwinspiano at aol.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 17:46:15 -0700
To: CAUTlist <caut at ptg.org>
Subject: Re: [CAUT] [pianotech] Shank glue

Alan
I have quarts of Franklins Tight bond 50 in stock. $10 a quart. My new glue of choice.   I have to buy by the stuff  5 gal. of at a time. It doesn't come in small bottles. Its also Radio Frequency compatible so its probably considered an industrial product hence the large containers.
 The Franklins Assembly 65 you can get by the quart from Pianos-disc. Same price
Dale

Dale Erwin... RPT
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com