[CAUT] Kawai KG-2C hammer shank-flange options

James Schmitt pianotenor at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 08:52:59 MST 2012

The problem with hammers is that it keeps changing as to who is
building what kind of hammer that develops the tone you are looking
for.  I asked a rebuilder in our chapter, for whom I have high regard,
who recommend a hammer and on two different jobs at different times
but with the same tone in mind and he recommended two different
hammers.  Ask a rebuilders opinion for your job.
James Schmitt