[CAUT] Yamaha Exchange program; pros, cons

Shelley srbanders at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 19:20:57 MDT 2012

Thanks to all for your comments.  Some of which we had thought of and some
of which we had not!

Our dealer has P22¹s to send right away.  What do you who have experience
with them think of them?
Which grands would you recommend?  Don¹t know if we can get any C5¹s.  I
have a few in my client list and generally love them!
We have plans to buy one of the loaners per year.

Shelley