[CAUT] St. D Aliquot bar specs

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 08:22:29 MDT 2012

Hi Rob,
    I do know, from my own experience, that when you tape those back-strings off, there is a noticeable loss of high end in the piano's sound.  I know some of the longer scales I have seen on Chickerings will sing if not taped off.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.piano-tuners.org/edfoote/well_tempered_piano.html