[CAUT] (no subject)

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 08:12:01 MDT 2012

Hey Bill,

Received this and one other link in another post--allegedly from you--yesterday. Am I correct in assuming that your email address has been hijacked, and that you did not intend to send these links (when I clicked on the first one, my computer warned that it contained some stuff that is not healthy for computers)?

Best,

Alan Eder