[CAUT] Fwd: S&S M Strike point

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 15:10:57 MST 2012

Since the bass bridge has moved then, yes the original strike line won't matter.  The general rule for strike point location is at 1/8 of the speaking length, correct?  If so I will use that or the original point.  I know that tone quality isn't affected much by location at they bass end of the scale. There is room for adjustment through brackets, ahank length and keyframe. I will begin with the gauge for the treble but aurally determine best length for top few notes.
Thanks for the info!

Bob Hull
Sent from my iPhone