[CAUT] loose drops

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:38:30 MST 2011

Hi Wim!

I've never had anything too loose with new parts.  More often, too tight
where I nearly strip the screw slot!  That sounds unusual...

It can't hurt to try the superglue thing....it works on tuning pins, so
why not?  It would be a shame to have to remove the new hammer and start
over, but, it might need to happen.  Have you asked Kent Webb?  Worth him
knowing for QA in the factory...

Good luck,
Paul