[CAUT] Moving Grand Pianos Intra-Department

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 08:44:34 MST 2011

Hi Paul,

I'm proud of my spelling too, so I too had noticed that David had
implied you had made an error when in fact you had not.  David S, wat
gives?

We too are operating under an austerity budget, so I appreciate the
urge to save money.  That said, we don't often move pianos, so I'm ok
with getting the mover every once in a while.  It might behoove you to
be upfront with your director, and ask for some percentage of your
savings to be returned to piano maintenance, so it's not just a hope
that you're harboring.

We had our Yamahas pulled a couple years ago, leaving us in the lurch.
 It hasn't been too pretty, piano-wise.

-Zeno Wood