[CAUT] Congratulations to Don Mannino

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 26 09:05:00 MDT 2010

Because Don is so modest.I thought you all should know:

KAWAI'S MANNINO NAMED MASTER PIANO ARTISAN

DON MANNINO, DIRECTOR of field service for Shigeru Kawai Pianos in North

America, has been awarded the prestigious title of Master Piano Artisan by

Kawai Musical Instrument Co. Ltd. The designation was conferred by Kawai

president Hirotaka Kawai during a presentation at Kawai's world headquarters

in Hamamatsu, Japan, on February 26.

Congratulations, Don.

jeannie

  _____