[CAUT] Keith Kirchoff

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 14:58:04 MDT 2010

Jim Busby wrote:
> This was my experience too. Nobody has ever thrown my
> tunings out like that. I like the job security, but boy,
> more players like him and Nossaman will have job security
> too!

Here I was, minding my own business, standing back out of the
way, when...

Never mind what I think of his use of the instrument or the
musical result of same. I am very curious, however, as to
where he developed this tender touch with fist and wrist, etc.
He had to have left a long trail of mangled instruments behind
him somewhere, during his formative years. It's unlikely that
he just arbitrarily decided last Tuesday to take up this
approach. Who supplied the sacrificial pianos to indulge the
years of practice and refinement of his art form of choice?
What's his practice piano look like?

Ron N