[CAUT] Keith Kirchoff

Albert Picknell agghubii at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 22 09:22:19 MDT 2010

Perhaps he was having an off day.  He did two residencies here at the Banff Centre, and he was always courteous and very grateful for the technical support we were able to provide him with.  However, under his hands clean unisons lasted about as long as the proverbial snowball in you-know-where.  And then there were the broken strings and the failed hammer-head glue joints.  Players like him are good for job security.

Bert