[CAUT] Keith Kirchoff post concert comment

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Mar 22 08:46:50 MDT 2010

Kent,

The statements from the Faculty Sponsor and Chair of the Keyboard Division speak volumes. I think (hope) that in light of this concert they would be all in for a recommendation of finding additional monies toward the Piano Maintenance department for future (and protracted) repair work. It may be worth approaching them sooner than later while the concert is fresh and/or still resonating, in their minds.

JMHO

Gerry Cousins

WCUPA

PS Also be on the watch for the people whom may question the technicians workmanship, the quality of the "inferior" piano or other such find the blame games.  They DO walk amongst us.