[CAUT] Keith Kirchoff

Amy Porter Amy.Porter at uregina.ca
Mon Mar 22 08:42:44 MDT 2010

Kent,
I believe that would be a personal issue that you should take up with him.  Not something that needs to be broadcast across this forum.  In our lives we will cross paths with many different personality types...some that we will compatible with and others, not so much.  It's just the way things are.  My experience was that he was always very courteous.

Amy  Porter

>>> Kent Swafford <kswafford at gmail.com> 03/22/10 6:55 AM >>>
He is obviously gifted. Not an issue.

I love new music. Performances of new music need not be abusive of pianos.

As it turns out, he is as abusive of people (me, that is) as he is of pianos.

Piano techs, you have been warned.

Kent