[CAUT] Piano Storage Room

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Mar 17 17:26:30 MDT 2010

On Mar 17, 2010, at 2:29 PM, James Patrick Draine wrote:

> Yes, the prices have been very reasonable for quite some time. The
> only reason I haven't purchased dataloggers is that the software
> appears to be Windows only. If anyone has found them to be Mac
> compatible please let me know!
> Patrick

Hobo brand is Mac compatible. http://www.onsetcomp.com/products/data-loggers/u12-011
  is one of several. You do need to purchase the software separately,
and Mac compatible software is an option. $115 for the unit, $90 for
the software (and other models at different prices). The software is
good for as many units as you want, but it makes it more pricey up
front. I've been considering trying it for a couple years, but haven't
done it yet. A customer had one, and it seemed to be working okay.
Specs show it to be accurate enough for most of us.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu