[CAUT] Mythbusters

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 16 10:27:34 MDT 2010

I was thinking you could use the keybutton to represent the nose/crown of the hammer.   The key side of the keybutton would be the player's side of the hammer, etc.   Then, perhaps 2 marks like I I might mean file at left and right string mark area.   Dots could represent needling.  The actual keybutton could be the crown...either side of the bushing=front and back of the crown.   I would like to hear other's marking systems for voicing...or regulation...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044