[CAUT] Piano Storage Room

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Mon Mar 15 19:11:47 MDT 2010

The piano is outside and tuned that way.  The climate is separate
within the piano.  There is an undercover but, no, there is no
stringcover.

Maintaining a piano in a climate controlled box may be good to protect
the piano but guarantees instability when it is put out on a stage
with inadequate climate-control.

Andrew Anderson