[CAUT] Yamaha C2 casters

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:27:03 MST 2010

I find the best leverage in many instances is to pull side ways on the
handle of a hammer. Using a straight claw hammer, pull sideways to lever out
something that has no far away fulcrum. The one side of the claw acts as a
lever for the other side. For things that have little gap to fit a tool, the
wonder bar or super bar, a flat thin prybar works like the claw hammer. The
wonder bar can be driven inbetween to create space. The wide flat surface
works to prevent wood damage when doing repair work.

Keith Roberts